Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 SP1 (English/Russian) |4 GB
Autodesk Inventor family of products includes a full set of flexible tools for 3D industrial design, dynamic analysis products, tooling creation, and sharing design data. Inventor - is the technology of digital prototyping that allows you to design, visualization and analysis products.
- Design - Integration of all project data in a single digital model.
- Visualization - Creating a virtual representation of the final product for its promotion in the market even before the start of production.
- Dynamic analysis - Numerical simulation of the behavior of real products.
Autodesk Inventor - a family of products for the industrial design:
- Industrial Design 3D
- Integration with AutoCAD and DWG format compatibility
- Advanced visualization tools
- Computer-Aided Design
- Design products
- Design of plastic parts
- Design of parts from sheet material
- Production of documentation
- Engineering calculations and simulations
- Design of cabling and piping
- Design of molds and tooling
For the design of individual parts and products of small and medium difficulty (not more than 1,000 parts)
- Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 (32 - or 64-bit version) Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate / Enterprise, or Microsoft Windows Vista (SP2) (32 - or 64-bit version) Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate, or Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP3) or Professional x64 Edition (SP2)
- Processor Intel В®Pentium 4 2 GHz or higher, Intel Xeon, Intel Core , AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron, or newer
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics card that supports Microsoft Direct3D 10 or Direct3D 9
- DVD-ROM drive
- Pointing device Microsoft Mouse-compliant
- A monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution or higher
- Internet connection to download files, and access to the service Subscription Aware
- Adobe Flash Player 10 (7)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer browser from 6.x to 8
- Microsoft Excel version from 2003 to 2007 for parametric components, custom carving, as well as to create projects based on a spreadsheet
For complex models, complex molds and production of large (more than 1,000 parts)
- Operating system Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows XP Professional (SP2) (all 64-bit)
- Processor AMD64 or Intel 64
- At least 6 GB of RAM
- Graphics Card Workstation-class CAD.
Build: 190.0, Release: 2012 SP1
Developer: Autodesk Inc
Compatible with Vista, Se7en: full
Language: English and Russian
A. Instructions for configuring Autodesk Inventor 2012 using the existing local help instead of the on-line. File Registry key for Inventor 2012 for the use of local information: