Rosetta Stone - Italian v3 Level 1 2 3
Rosetta Stone - Italian v3 Level 1, 2, 3 | 1.16 GB
Communicate and connect with the world. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the Italian language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping and learn to share your ideas and opinions in Italian.
Italian Learning Tips
* Italian pronunciation and spelling are regular and predictable.
* You�ll notice that some Italian words use accent marks, which help you properly pronounce words. Sometimes an accent distinguishes one word from another that is identical except for the mark. For example, e and �.
* There are two categories of Italian nouns: masculine and feminine.
* Don�t be surprised if you see sentences without subjects. Rosetta Stone will teach you to identify who is speaking or who is being spoken about through the form of the verb.
* Italian has both formal and informal ways to address others, depending on the age of the speaker and her relationship to the person being addressed.
* Lei is the formal way to express the second person. You may notice that the word Lei and some pronouns associated with it are always capitalized, even in the middle of sentences and sometimes at the end of words.
You will learn to:
Expand your Italian vocabulary and language knowledge
Read and write Italian correctly
Interpret and comprehend Italian
Speak with confidence in Italian about daily life
Express thoughts and views, describe emotions in Italian
MORE iNFO: http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-italian/level-1-2-3
http://ul.to/yf3h4i9l/Rosetta Stone - Italian - Level 1, 2, 3.part1.rar
http://ul.to/fn8nybyz/Rosetta Stone - Italian - Level 1, 2, 3.part2.rar
http://ul.to/oh4ya24m/Rosetta Stone - Italian - Level 1, 2, 3.part3.rar
http://ul.to/qwzl0rl1/Rosetta Stone - Italian - Level 1, 2, 3.part4.rar
http://ul.to/mpie9iuz/Rosetta Stone - Italian - Level 1, 2, 3.part5.rar