Voxengo TransGainer V1.3 (WIN MAC)
Voxengo TransGainer V1.3 (WIN/MAC)
Team ASSiGN 23 FEBRUARY 2012 |WIN: 758 MB | OSX: 2746 MB
TransGainer an audio AU and VST plugin suitable for a wide range of professional music production uses implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal?s loudness level. This algorithm allows you to adjust volume of attack and sustain stages of any sounds you use it on.
TransGainer was designed in a way to be suitable for all possible sound sources ? be it individual tracks or full mixes.
* Mix transient shaper
* Track transient shaper
* Transient processor
* Stereo mid-side 5.1 processor
Features & Compatibility :
* Transient stage loudness adjustments
* Stereo and multi-channel processing
* Mid/side processing
* Preset manager
* Contextual hint messages
* Sustain stage loudness adjustments
* Internal channel routing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* Undo/redo history
* All sample rates support
* Transient-to-transient time control
* Channel grouping
* 64-bit floating point processing
* A/B comparisons
* Zero processing latency
What's new in version 1.3
* A problem with the Global Settings sliders missing fixed.
* Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
* Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
* The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
* Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
* "Density mode" implemented in level meters.
* The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
* The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
* Additional visual look variation settings added.