MICROSOFT.OFFICE.FOR.MAC.2011(Final RTM BUSINESS Volume and Retail) with Product Key
With Office Communicator as well
The Mac version of the popular productivity software will make its debut in three flavors: Office for Mac Home and Student 2011, Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 and Office for Mac Academic 2011. Home and Student 2011, which includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Messenger, will retail for $119 for an individual install and $149 for a Family Pack (three installs).
Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 will retail for a higher price: $199 for one install and $279 for two installs. However, it comes with a significant addition: Outlook for Mac, which replaces the less capable Entourage e-mail client. The Academic edition of Office, which includes all of the features of the Home and Business version, will cost $99, but is only available for students, faculty and staff of higher education institutions.
Office for Mac 2011 comes in 13 languages, including two new ones: Polish and Russian. This is on top of the English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish versions, most of which will be released by the end of the year.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
* A Mac computer with an Intel processor.
* Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later.
* 1 GB of RAM recommended.
* 2.5 GB of available hard disk space.
* HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
* DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network).
* 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor.
Additional items or services are required to use some features:
* Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live® ID.
* Outlook® and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
* Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later.
* Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
* Co-authoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID.
If links die, I will reupload at here.