Mastercam X5 184.108.40.206 (x86/x64)
Mastercam X5 220.127.116.11 (x86/x64)| 6.48 GB
Mastercam - one of the easiest to learn and work CAD / CAM systems, thus has broad capabilities in modeling and solid set of strategies for treatment. Also present in the assembly of a selection of flash courses in MasterCAM.
Mastercam - one of the easiest to learn and work CAD / CAM systems, thus has broad capabilities in modeling and solid set of strategies for treatment.
As an independent consulting expert company CIMdata - Mastercam is the most common CAD / CAM system in the world.
If you already have a USB-Emulator for MC X 4 (HASP or NetHASP) installed, you can skip steps 1) - 5) and only need to run "mastercam_X5_crk.exe"
1) Unzip the folders "usb-emul_win32" and "remove_old_emuls" on your computer
2) Run "remove_old_emuls \ delete_old_emuls.bat", to clean the Windows registry of the "black list" of Emulators
3) Run "mcamX4_MU3-dealer nethasp.reg" or "mcamX4_MU3-industrial nethasp.reg" (dealer received a dump of the extended functionality)! If you want to install Mastercam X 5 NetHASP SIM type. Or Start ?�mcamX4_MU3-dealer_hasp.reg?�, if you want to install Mastercam X 5 with the type of HASP SIM.
4) Run "install.bat", to install USB-Emulator. REBOOT!
5) Set the MC X 5 HASP or NetHASP SIM type.
6) Copy the folder Mastercam.exe "mc_x5_win32_win64_hasp_nethasp_crack" and replace the original
collection of flash courses MasterCAM
StreamingTeacher - a project of MCam NorthWest, Inc - an official reseller MasterCAM in the U.S.. The aim of the project is on-line training to work with software products from MasterCAM V9 to X5 and ART. Lessons and example files are only available through the web site for a paid subscription - no disks will not be sent. Lessons are divided into courses, the duration of the subscription fee - 3 months or 1 year per person.
Streamingteacher ?� provides subscription based delivery of training materials in the form of streaming video / audio. These materials are referred to as "courseware". There are various courseware available, each developed by the respective vendor. Each offering of a particular vendor's courseware is referred to as a "Streamingteacher channel". Within a channel, you will find a prompt for a login and password, samples of the courseware, a sample of the table of content, and a link to order the courseware. Once a customer has ordered, they will be able to access their subscription from any web browser that meets the minimum requirements
Each courseware is structured as a vendor finds suitable, usually being driven by a "Table Of Contents", guiding the user through the training, while providing quick access to the various areas which allows the material to be used as reference as well. The TOC or Table Of Contents is only visible to those who subscribe. The TOC is organized by Blocks (logical groups of segments) and Segments which are the individual Streams. Streamingteacher channels can contain Segments which offer additional material (besides the Streams) such as training files referenced by the Stream, PDF's, etc.