Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6.03[Update]
Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6.03 | 2.26 Gb
EDIUS 6 nonlinear editing software is designed to meet the requirements of both a broadcast production environment and the independent editor requiring the highest quality ease of use and fastest finishing possible. Grass Valley editing systems are the fastest way to finish content whether for news sports entertainment documentary or education.
About Grass Valley LLC.
That's a bold statement but a true one. As the world's premiere broadcast and professional solutions supplier Grass Valley has over 3000 active broadcast customers and tens of thousands of professional users generating content using Grass Valley tools.
For more than 50 years Grass Valley has been and continues to be at the forefront of on-air and production innovation creating some of the most accomplished products and services available in the market. With hundreds of patents-with many representing the most fundamental technologies that drive our industry-numerous Emmy? Awards and countless other industry accolades today's Grass Valley is built from best-of-breed pioneers making it the most progressive video equipment manufacturer and solutions provider in the industry. Grass Valley is also the only manufacturer providing equipment throughout the entire content creation chain-with cameras switchers routers editors servers production automation systems and more.
Our comprehensive portfolio spans a wide range of sophisticated solutions satisfying the needs of broadcasters TV production facilities and professional video users throughout the world. Our employees R&D centers manufacturing locations and sales and services offices in every major country in the world all have one goal: providing best-in-breed products and services for content production and facility infrastructure.
About Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6
EDIUS 6 comes with support for a new proxy-based workflow and support for export in MXF formats to servers and professional file-based devices such as P2/XDCAM/GF and Canon XF.
EDIUS 6 software also includes many new features such as 10-bit editing support 2K/4K support free shape mask filter and 16-camera multicam editing. EDIUS continues to be the world's fastest editor when mixing formats such as MPEG-2 H.264 and DVCPRO all on the same timeline. EDIUS is WYSIWYG seeing the full image preview while preserving the original image quality with no loss of resolution or frame rate. EDIUS enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware (verified in Grass Valley tests on computers with the latest Intel CPU).
Incorporating all of the real-time editing capabilities and features included with EDIUS Neo EDIUS software also provides support for virtually all industry-standard equipment and formats including the new Canon XF format and Canon EOS movie format. Supported input formats include P2 XDCAM GF AVCCAM NXCAM QuickTime and Windows Media. It also supports all DV and HDV cameras and decks and 3D post production.
Featuring unrivaled video transcoding technology EDIUS software performs conversion between different HD and SD resolutions aspect ratios and frame rates-all in real time. It also features real-time playback of all effects keyers transitions and titles and can export projects to any format or medium including Blu-ray Disc and DVD video.
What's new in Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6.03:
- Added support for SONY 60p/50p AVC file import through Source Browser.
- Added support for JVC 60p/50p AVC file import through Source Browser.
- Added support for H.264/AVC(MP4) file export. (Added support for Intel 2nd Generation Core Processors).
- Added support for EDIUS Simul Capture Option. (Paid option)
- Added support for K2 EDIUS Connect Option. (Paid option)
- Fixed issue with freeze of EDIUS when operating shuttle quickly in VTR emulation mode.
- Fixed issue with dashed outline not being displayed when selecting multiple character frames by dragging in QuickTitler.
- Fixed issue with QuickTitler not starting from the timeline menu after selecting an audio clip in the Bin window.
- Fixed issue with switching point not snapping to the timeline cursor in multi-cam mode even if moving the switch point with mouse.
- Fixed issue with the timeline cursor moving one more frame after pressing stop during timeline playback.
- Fixed issue with being unable to open tape-out dialog even if the project settings matches the device preset settings.
- Fixed issue with being unable to set the voice to monaural of Linear PCM when making DVD.
- Fixed issue with timecode not being displayed properly when placing clip of which In/Out is specified in PLR mode.
- Fixed issue of aspect ratio and resolution of certain QuickTime files (.mov files) not being recognized correctly.
- Fixed issue with being unable to import Raylight DVDProHD 720p50 files made with FCP to EDIUS.
- Fixed issue with the cutting point of the selection track not being selected when switching to trim mode.
- Fixed issue with default transition not being applied to the clip on the selection track when link/group has been temporarily released.
- Fixed issue with the buttons at the bottom of the window not being displayed when switching to the trim mode in a certain environment.
- Fixed issue with the insertion point of the marker being moved back one frame when specifying to insert marker during DV/HDV capture.
- Fixed issue with setting of the character spacing with the character unit not working correctly when modifying title once created.
- Fixed issue with slow startup of EDIUS when using network profile.
- Fixed issue with poor Thumbnail image quality of the menu of the DVD created.
- Fixed issue with image files except for .psd/.png[/img] files not being displayed on profile icon selection screen.
- Fixed issue with collapsing still image when still picture is made with Ctr+T in 10bit project.
- Fixed issue with the stop position of the timeline cursor being incorrect after dragging the cursor off the timeline window to stop the timeline.
- Fixed issue with overscan size setting being disregarded during output to tape.
- Fixed issue with playback performance when using the audio mixer in learning mode if the bin window is viewed.
- Fixed issue with being unable to burn DVD/BD by user limitation.
- Fixed issue with focus not moving to the transition when transition is applied by keyboard short-cut.
- Fixed issue with focus not being updated while operating jog controller when focus is on recorder side.
- Fixed issue with still image being displayed in gray when specifying the still image as thumbnail in chapter menu.
- Fixed issue with jittery when playing back certain MPEG files in EDIUS.
- Fixed issue with the setting for duration of the title mixer not being memorized after changing the duration.
- Fixed issue with slow start of proxy download when registering clip from PDW-U1 to Bin.
- Fixed issue with being able to trim clip of the track locked.
- Fixed issue with title clip not being copied in project consolidate.
- Fixed issue with specified In-point frame not being displayed when capturing in thumbnail in Bin clip display.
- Fixed issue with EDIUS displaying error when specific title file is opened if image file used in certain QuickTitler is offline.
- Fixed issue with display status after import being varied depending on how the project file is imported.
- Improved the settings for "output between In/Out" of the export so that it can be memorized.
- Fixed issue with not being able to add transition using shortcut key (CTRL-P).
- Fixed issue with writing to BD with DiscBurner while contents of BD are opened by explorer being failed.
- Fixed issue of Up and Left key not working by the slider control of 3wayColorCorrection setting window.
- Fixed issue with safe color not being saved in "Color wheel" effect.
- Fixed issue with the settings being changed when specifying the target color range of 3way ColorCorrection (White balance).
- Fixed issue with being unable to move slider to the correct position during playback in player.
- Improved the speed to save project files.
- Fixed issue with material forwarded from Audio CD to Bin being identified as "Video Clip" on Bin.
- Fixed issue with unexpected Context Menu which appears even if right-click in the blank area in the profile selection part in the project selection window.
- Fixed issue with TitleMixer effect nor working properly when the title is resized after changing SD to HD in the project automatically.
- Fixed issue with folder name being disappeared when entering existing folder name + one character for project name on Create New Project screen.
- Fixed issue with Duration becoming "--:--:--;--" after restart if the transition preset is created with the Duration 1 second or less in German French or Spanish environment.
- Fixed issue with MP4 files recorded by SANYO Xacti VPC-FH1 not being decoded correctly.
- Fixed issue with being unable to type "" when entering decimal values in a language OS environement in which comma "" is used as a decimal point.
- Improved time required to open a project that has a large amount of XDCAM EX clips in Bin.
- Fixed issue with VSC/WFM not being displayed properly on master screen during the playback in multicam mode.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS 6.02 when pressing [CTRL] + [Shift] + click on rubberband.
- Fixed issue with being unable to filter .m2ts file properly in the file restoration dialog from Bin of a German version.
- Fixed issue with timing of autosave during file output (Autosave is now performed at file output).
- Fixed issue with penetration part being lightened when the GPUfix ripple is applied between tracks of alpha material.
- Fixed issue with combing noise being appeared in the movie when converting interlace project to progressive during export conversion.
- Fixed issue with being unable to maintain advanced settings of exporter when being saved as preset.
- Improved color matte so that the color of color matte can be specified while importing Final Cut Pro XML file.