Counter-Strike Source v220.127.116.11.1 + AutoUpdate (Multilang|PC|2012)
Size: 1.57 GB
Counter-Strike: Source (also known as CS or simply CS:S) is a multiplayer, team-based tactical first-person shooter video game, developed by Valve and Turtle Rock Studios. It is a remake of Counter-Strike, the 1999 modification of Half-Life. Built on the Source engine, the game was released in 2004 along with Half-Life 2. The game is the most played Half-Life 2 mod, according to GameSpy.
As in the original version, Counter-Strike: Source games pit a team of counter-terrorists against a team of terrorists in a series of rounds. Each round is won by either completing a mission (such as detonating a bomb or rescuing hostages) or by eliminating all members of the opposing team. Unlike Half-Life: Source, the game is a complete remake instead of a port with additional content.
Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE), Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX 9 level Graphics Card, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Language choosing in installation process!!!
To install game use: Counter-Strike Source v.70.1 Multi (no-Steam).exe
Update Game Support:
If you need udpating game run: css_autoupdater.exe
Protocol version 21
Exe version 18.104.22.168 (cstrike)
Exe build: 21:27:40 Jan 31 2012 (4833) (240)
Emulator Client: RevEmu 9.8.5 spi от [19.02.2012 ]
The list of changes:
Source Engine Changes:
- Fixed a bug which caused Windows Aero Extensions video option to always be enabled, regardless of setting. Disabling this can improve compatibility with third-party programs and overlays, but may also affect performance.
- Fixed SourceTV showing player counts for the game server instead of the number of clients connected to the SourceTV server
- Limit the effective FOV of players using wide-screen resolutions with aspect ratios wider than 1.85:1. The sv_restrict_aspect_ratio_fov ConVar can be changed to remove the restriction or make the restriction also apply to full-screen players.
- Fixed a demo playback crash
- Changed the way bot counts are displayed in the server browser: the bot column is now next to the player column and always visible. Bot count is no longer subtracted from maxplayers.
- Adjusted error messages on servers when players drop due to Steam authentication failure to be more clear
- Additional important server messages now go to the server log instead of just the console
- Fixed the HUD radar not using the correct colors for players
- Fixed the HUD radar background disappearing after level change
- Fixed the class menu models not animating correctly
http://turbobit.net/muoztitqxr6q/Counter-Strike Source v70.1 [no-Steam].part1.rar.html
http://turbobit.net/sui0wa3m7hku/Counter-Strike Source v70.1 [no-Steam].part2.rar.html