COMSOL Multiphysics 4.2a Build 166 (x86/x64) | 4.32 GB
COMSOL has built a solid reputation of fast-paced innovation for multiphysics simulation and analysis. The new Version 4.2a adds to the long history of successful releases of the flagship COMSOL Multiphysics product suite.
The COMSOL Group provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. We are a fast growing high tech engineering software company with a proven track record and a vision as a leader of the industry. The company was founded in July 1986 in Stockholm, Sweden. We have grown to include offices in Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, India, Italy, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.A.
By including features that reach new communities of engineers and scientists, COMSOL is creating a tightly-integrated platform for analysis whose breadth and depth is unmatched.
Major news in the Version 4.2a release:
- Particle Tracing Module Track particles with particle-field interactions for CFD, electromagnetics, acoustics and other applications.
- LiveLink for Creo Parametric Seamless bidirectional CAD integration with the latest design software from PTC™.
- Faster and more efficient parametric sweeps Take control over memory usage for large parametric sweep and quickly create response surface plots.
- Digital Elevation Map (DEM) import Import topographical surface data and combine with solids for any application such as fluid flow, structural, or electromagnetics.
- Image import Import 2D images for material table-lookup based on photographic or scanned data.
- Interactive slice and isosurface plots Quick interactive positioning of plot surfaces with slider control.
If links die, I will reupload at here.