Autodesk Autocad Map 3D Enterprise v2012 [32-64bit]-ISO
AutoCAD Map 3D - a mapping software on the platform of the latest version of AutoCAD . With it, users get immediate access to data needed for planning, design and operation of infrastructure. AutoCAD Map 3D helps professionals performing projects in the field of transportation construction, energy, land and water use, create, process and analyze the design and GIS information.
AutoCAD Map 3D - software for infrastructure planning:
- Systems of geographic coordinates - Using the real coordinate system allows more accurate design data to georeference.
- Direct access to data - Provides direct access to geospatial data from multiple sources including ESRI SHP, Oracle and ESRI ArcSDE .
- Data Exchange - The operations of read, write and convert data from / to various formats of CAD and GIS.
- Editing of geospatial data by means of CAD - Data can be edited usual commands AutoCAD.
- Clouds of points - Import and visualization of large sets of data, including 3D laser scanning data and LiDAR.
- Analysis Tools - Supports the creation of thematic maps, analysis, buffering, finding the optimal path and the analysis of overlaps.
AutoCAD Map 3D provides users with access to data needed for infrastructure planning, design and operation of facilities. Op helps professionals to develop projects of transportation networks, electrical networks, land and water, combined with available inventory, utilities, topographic, environmental, and graphics obtained by laser scan information. Due to this better visualized and assessed the existing conditions, make the right decisions on the basis of calculation sites, networks and corridors, improved exchange of information in the formats of CAD and GIS with administrative authorities, utilities and construction contractors.
The basis - the platform AutoCAD 2012
AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 contains all the functionality of CAD AutoCAD 2012, which means that you are working in a proven and reliable environment, which is considered the de facto standard with the release of project documentation in all industries.
Formats that can be imported into AutoCAD Map 3D, shown in the dialog box, import functions. AutoCAD Map 3D can interact with all popular CAD and GIS. You can read, save and convert the data into standard formats:
- Coatings Arc / Info
- SHP and E00 from ESRI
- MapInfo MIF / MID ?
- MapInfo TAB
- MicroStation DGN
- Generalized Markup Language
- Ordnance Survey MasterMap (DNF) (GML2, read-only)
- Vector Product Format (VPF, read only)
- Spatial Data Transfer Standard (SDTS, read only)
Obtained from other programs can be saved in DWG-file, convert and write to another file, or transfer to the base map data.
-Unpack, burn or mount with D-Tools & install.
-Check Crack/install.txt on DVD1
No Lame Patching, no problems with updates, no problems exporting
to a "legal" version, no trial patched, no files modified etc ...
The one and only way to do it - KEYGEN - fully activated
I will check, If link dead, I will reupload at here