Guitar Pro 6.0.7 (Mac OSX) | 1.39 GB
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a program used by guitarists worldwide.
It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.
Title: Guitar Pro 188.8.131.5263 Final + Soundbanks
1: Install the Software from the .dmg
2:For Username and Key ID enter anything, but make sure you enter as much data as it can fit so that the "Offline Activation" button becomes available.
3: Choose Offline Activation and copy the serial it gives you...
4. Open Terminal - drag & drop the keygen onto it (without writing anything) and hit return...
5. You get a keygen Embrace logo and at the end it says....
Enter your offline activation request code:
6. Enter or copy & paste the code you got from offline activation and hit return...
7. You should then be given another serial... copy & paste and you should be good to go!!!!!!
How to get rid of the permission denied error, when runing the keygen thought the terminal:
1. Open Terminal;
2. Type and leave a space at the end: chmod u+x
3. Drag n' Drop the keygen_osx, then hit the enter;
4. Try the keygen again, it should work now.
For those who are getting "permission denied" Problem
For those who are getting "permission denied" Problem, put the keygen file on your desktop, and type in the terminal chmod_u+x_(drag 'n' drop your keygen file). You can see that your icon have changed from a standard file to a terminal file. Note that the "_" means that you have to enter the spacebar Wink.
I will check, If link dead, I will reupload at here