AVR Studio 5.0.1223 + AVR Software Framework Update 2.8.1 | 828 MB
Description: Atmel has introduced a new version of its award-winning AVR Studio version 5.
The release allows for the development and debugging AVR platforms and AVR32, supports many programming and debugging tools for these platforms, a built-in compiler C / C + + (GNU GCC).
Finally, the editor received the normal features: syntax highlighting quality, interactive "hints", completion of keywords, etc. capabilities previously otsutstvovashie in AVR Studio.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition
Windows Vista (x86) with Service Pack 1 - all editions except Starter Edition
Windows XP (x64) with Service Pack 2
Windows Vista (x64) with Service Pack 1
Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 and x64)
Computer that has a 1.6GHz or faster processor
1 GB RAM for x86
2 GB RAM for x64
An additional 512 MB RAM if running in a Virtual Machine
3GB of available hard disk space
5400 RPM hard disk drive
DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
version 5.0.1223 Full (full installation, including the Visual Studio Isolated Shell, no update)
Attention! The miracle did not happen and Atmel continued in razgildyayski relate to their software. So do not expect to release version 5 will be more direct than it was in version 4.
1. Document Release Notes for this version of Atmel site is absent. Recently published by the manufacturer refers to the document was never officially release of version 5.0.1160
2. List of supported controllers has been removed from the site of Atmel simultaneously with that version. Hopefully, this is a mistake and corrected the site admins
3. The real list of changes compared with the release (version 5.0.1163) is unknown. Significantly from known changes: integrated some stale version ASF, AVR Toolchain and ADP, while QTouch Studio at the time of the latest, version 4.4.0
4. In this version, includes a version of AVR Software Framework, is older than the ASF Update 2.8.1, released earlier (10.2011). Therefore, ASF 2.8.1 is included in a separate torrent distribution
The release is accompanied by a huge library of ready-made solutions, including the "firm" set of development tools for AVR32 Atmel Software Framework, which contains drivers peripherals, software stacks, and other tools for AVR32. IDE has a number of "wizards" that help to connect the necessary drivers from the Framework, setting the periphery, compile-time options, etc.
In general, the environment has a really comfortable, but ... very volume: 500 MB installation package!
Major changes in this version:
- Built-in assembler is not compatible with the assembler from AVR Studio 4 (formerly known as AVR Assembler 2). Old AVRASM deprecated and is no longer supported. So do not rush to demolish AVR Studio 4
- AVR Studio Shell is now built on Visual Studio 2010 Shell. Of pluses: intellisens, less glyuchnosti. Among the few drawbacks: the size distribution and brake at start.
- The distribution included AVR Software Framework (ASF), which had to be downloaded separately.
- View datasheets for controllers directly from the shell with one click
- A full line of controllers support xmega and avr32
If links die, I will reupload at here.