Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance 2011 R2 x86/x64 (2011/ENG)
Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance 2011 R2 x86/x64 (2011/ENG) | 2.1GB
Performance, manageability and lower total cost of ownership of corporate PCs. Management of corporate IT infrastructures become increasingly complex. Package Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) - a dynamic solution for the desktop, available to Software Assurance customers as a subscription. Solution set simplifies the deployment and application compatibility, faster responses of IT systems and increases the time users, but also helps reduce the total cost of ownership of software, desktops, and the cost of IT management.
Year / Date of Release: 2011
Bit: 32bit 64 bit
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Windows 7 full time
Minimum Windows XP/2003/2003R2/Vista/2008/7
Size: 2.19 GB
The package uses the following six MDOP innovative technologies to increase desktop manageability, reduce total cost of ownership and improve overall satisfaction with the infrastructure.
* Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) transforms applications into centrally managed services that do not require installation, does not conflict with each other and are transmitted to users on demand streams.
* Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) provides deployment and management of Virtual PC images for the implementation of key corporate scenarios, mainly related to application compatibility in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
* Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) provides management and control of the group policy through robust change management and administration based on roles.
* Microsoft Asset Inventory Service (AIS) - this is posted on the office PC, which converts the data into the software inventory tool business intelligence.
* Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) reduces downtime by speeding up the process of correction, recovery, and troubleshooting desktop operating systems Windows, which can not be downloaded.
* Microsoft System Center Desktop Error Monitoring (DEM) provides proactive problem management by analyzing and reporting on application and system failures.
* Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) increases the effectiveness of BitLocker, providing simplified deployment and recovery of keys, the centralization of training BitLocker-to-use monitoring and reporting on encryption of removable and fixed drives, as well as a significant reduction in support costs.