Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2012 ISZ Full Activation | (English version) | 2.11 GB
Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler - this is the result of further development of the program Autodesk LandXplorer Studio Professional. With it, designers of infrastructure, transport facilities and urban create project proposals and evaluate them demonstrate to interested parties. The use of Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler accelerates the process of project approval. On the basis of proposals designed clearly important decisions when designing transportation facilities, land, water and energy infrastructure. Sketch model of infrastructure project proposals are the starting point for further work of engineers.
Modeling of the existing infrastructure - used data from a 2D CAD, GIS systems, information modeling (BIM), as well as raster data.
Import detailed models - Models can be imported from AutoCAD ® Civil 3D ®, AutoCAD ® Map 3D and other programs.
Stylization models of infrastructure - more realistic picture of the environment.
Working in 3D - Display planned roads, waterways and land.
Overlay GIS-data - Creating a 3D-thematic maps to help you make informed decisions.
Management of project proposals - Working with several alternatives within a single model.
Visual demonstration project proposals - sequential scan options, the draft from various points, to obtain graphic images and record videos.
Version: 2012 / 18.104.22.16809 /
Compatible with Vista, Se7en: full
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft ® Windows Vista ® SP2 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft ® Windows ® Internet Explorer ® 7.0, or later
- Intel ® Pentium ® 4 processor, AMD Athlon ®, or comparable Celeron ® / Duron ™ CPUs running at 2.0 GHz, or better
- 4.0 GB RAM (Minimum)
- Any DirectX ® 10 capable graphics card with 512MB graphics memory, supporting 2x Antialiasing (2x AA) (Minimum)
- Any DirectX 10 capable graphics card with 1024MB (or more) graphics memory, supporting 4x or higher Antialiasing (4x AA) (Recommended)
- 1280 x 1024, or higher (Recommended)
10 GB free disk space required for installation
DVD or download file
Internet Connection for full User Assistance Documentation & Subscription Web Services
The product key
If links die, I will reupload at here.