QuarkXPress v9.1 Multilingual MacOSX Incl Keymaker-AGAiN | 748.05 MB
QuarkXPress is powerful layout software with an intuitive, versatile interface that lets you combine writing, editing, and typography with color and pictures to produce dynamic final output. QuarkXPress is widely used by magazines, newspapers, advertising agencies, typesetters, printers, corporate publishers, design firms, catalog houses, book publishers, and form designers. It is also used by businesses with publishing requirements. QuarkXPress is a powerful and full-featured tool that makes it easy to develop your ideas into gorgeous layouts. QuarkXPress provides an arsenal of design tools that let you turn even the most elaborate visions into reality.
* App Studio: The App Studio feature lets you create and publish content that your customers can purchase and download from within your own custom app.
* App Factory (Mac OS only): The App Factory application lets you create a customized app for the iPad®, for distribution through the Apple® App Store. You can use your custom app to distribute the issues you create with App Studio.
* Trim View: The Trim View command (View menu) simulates what the page will look like when trimmed by cropping any items that extend beyond the page boundary. You can control the color of the pasteboard that displays when this item is selected in the Display pane of the Preferences dialog box (QuarkXPress/Edit > Preferences).
* Hide Suppressed: The Hide Suppressed command (View menu) hides all items for which the Suppress Output box is checked in the Box, Line, Picture, or Layout pane of the Modify dialog box, as well as layers for which Suppress Output is checked in the Attributes dialog box. In addition, this option hides underlines on hyperlinks, hyperlink anchors, index markers, and the text overflow symbol.
* View sets: The View menu provides various options for how a layout displays. You can display or hide guides, grids, invisible characters, visiual indicators, and more. The View Sets feature lets you store and recall different combinations of these settings.
* Style sheet to reflow tag mapping: You can now map style sheets to tags in a reflow article. This makes it much easier to prepare existing styled content for distribution in the ePUB and Blio eBook formats. For more information, see “Mapping style sheets to Reflow styles.” in A Guide to QuarkXPress.
* Panning while a Pen tool is selected: To pan the layout while a Pen tool is selected, press Shift+Space and then click and drag.
* Support for PSD files in Job Jackets rules: You can now create rules that evaluate Photoshop (PSD) files.