Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection Mac OSX | 5.81 GB
Adobe? Creative Suite? 5.5 Master Collection software delivers the professional creative tools you need to reach audiences everywhere even on AndroidT BlackBerry? and iOS devices. Create standards-based websites in HTML5 produce video faster than ever before and design immersive digital experiences - all with one value-packed offering.
System requirements For Mac OS:
- Multicore Intel? processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or v10.6; Mac OS X v10.6 required for Adobe Flash BuilderT 4.5 Premium Edition and Flash Builder integration with Flash Catalyst? and Flash Professional; Mac OS X v10.6.3 required for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 26.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card 16-bit color and 256MB of VRAM
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- Core Audio-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (SuperDrive for burning DVDs; external Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
- Eclipse 3.6.1 Cocoa version required for plug-in installation
- QuickTime 9 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files and to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services and to validate Subscription Edition (if applicable) on an ongoing basis*
These instructions for the file named "keyzen_Block_serial.zip" only.
1. Uninstall previous versions of the Creative Suite then use the included Cleanup Tool to remove any lingering traces from your hard drive.
2. Use the Adobe Activation Blocker utility to modify or reset your hosts file.
3. Install the software in Trial mode.
4. Serialize the software with one of the supplied serial numbers. NOTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "FULL" INSTALL SERIAL NUMBERS AND "UPGRADE" SERIAL NUMBERS! Pick one from whichever section is appropriate for you.
5. Note: Once you've installed the software you may be prompted to enter an Adobe ID. Whether you choose to do so or not is entirely up to you; the Adobe Activation Blocker utility should keep you protected in that regard and you will still be able to install software updates and access online help without signing in with an Adobe ID.
If links die, I will reupload at here.