Rosetta Stone v3.4.5 Russian Levels 1 2 & 3 with Course Books (PC/MAC) | 1.49 GB
Communicate and connect with the world. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the Russian language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping and learn to share your ideas and opinions in Russian.
The Russian language is spoken by more than 250 million people in the Russian Federation the former Soviet republics and in Russian-speaking communities around the world. Russian is the official language of Russia Belarus Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan and it is also one of the official languages of the United Nations.
Russian Learning Tips
* Russian pronunciation and spelling is regular and predictable.
* You may notice that a single consonant can be pronounced in two different ways either ?hard? or ?soft?.
* Placement of stress within a word is very important for correct pronunciation. Rosetta Stone helps you learn proper pronunciation through guided exposure and practice.
* There are three categories of Russian nouns: masculine feminine and neuter.
* Russian nouns and their corresponding adjectives change endings depending on the noun?s function. The program gradually exposes you to the different forms to help you learn to use them correctly.
* Russian has both formal and informal ways to address others depending on the age of the speaker and his/her relationship to the person being addressed.
I've included the Quick Start guide the User's Manual and the course content books in PDF format. Before installing you should have a virtual drive program such as Daemon Tools or Virtual CloneDrive installed on your computer for mounting the language pack discs. Read the install info in the crack folder carefully and follow the instructions. Use firewall to block program from the internet.
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4255568095/Rosetta Stone 3.4.5 + Russian Levels 1-3.rar