Nero Video v.11.0.10300 (x32/x64/Multi) - Silent Installation | 700MB
Nero Video - a full-featured, easy to use application for editing video, which can be used to quickly create professional-looking applications. Nero Video allows you to work in a rapid-editing mode, based on templates and presentation of the storyboard, which is very easy to learn video editing skills. In Advanced mode provides additional options and features more precise, professional editing.
Features of Nero Video:
• The integrated Nero MediaBrowser
From any project can be a one-touch access to a library of music, photos and video.
• Modes of simple and advanced editing
One click switch from rapid editing mode in the advanced editing.
• Tool for the effects of "Picture in Picture
Easily create professional videos with easy-to-use templates, "PIP."
• Windows Live Movie Maker
Import projects and improve Windows Live Movie Maker, without the slightest difficulty in directly to Nero Video 11.
Supported formats for burning data carriers:
• DVD ± R
• DVD ± RW
• DVD ± R DL
• BD-R DL
• BD-RE DL
Supported disc formats:
• The image of Nero (NRG)
• The image of the CUE (import only)
• The ISO image
• Video CD CD Super Video
• DVD + VR
• DVD-VR (import only)
• AVCHD ™ video
• Video BDMV
• BDAV (import only)
Supported audio formats and codecs:
• AAC Feed
• The file format for exchanging audio (AIFF, AIF)
• CD Digital Audio (CDA) - not to encode
• Dolby ® Digital (AC3)
• Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 (MP3 / mp3PRO)
• MPEG-4 Audio (MP4, M4A)
• Ogg Vorbis (OGG, OGA)
• File PCM WAV, file ADPCM WAV (WAV, WAVE)
• Windows Media ™ Audio (WMA)
• Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
• MPEG Audio (MP2, MP2A, MPA, MPA2, M2A)
• Monkey's audio (APE)
• Matroska audio (MKA)
Supported video formats and codecs:
• Advanced Streaming Format (ASF) -
• Audio Video Interleave (AVI, NVAVI)
• Digital Video (DV, DVSD)
• QuickTime ® Movie (MOV)
• DVD Video Object (VOB)
• MPEG Video (MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, M2P, M2V, MOD, MP2V)
• MPEG-2 Transport Stream (M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, TOD, TRP)
• MPEG-4 Video (MP4, DIVX)
• Windows Media ™ Video (WMV)
• Flash Video (FLV)
• Matroska Video (MKV)
• Microsoft Vista TV Recording (DVR-MS)
• Film Video CD (DAT)
• Video format disc AVC Blu-ray (BSF)
• Film Third Generation Partnership Project (3GP)
• Information on the DVD (IFO)
• Video file format Motion JPEG (MJEPG)
• MicroMV Video (MMV)
• The format of the Windows 7 Media Center TV (WTV)
Supported image formats:
• Bitmap (BMP)
• device-independent bitmap (DIB)
• Graphics Interchange Format (GIF)
• Icon Image File (ICO)
• JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF)
• Joint Photographic Expert Group (JPEG, JPG, JPE)
• Picture Exchange (PCX)
• Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
• Portable Pixel Map (PPM)
• Targa Image File (TGA)
• Tagged Image File Format (TIFF, TIF)
• Windows Metafile Format (WMF)
• Portable Bitmap (PBM)
Supported formats for playlists:
• Playlists Windows Media Player (WPL)
• iTunes playlists
Minimum system requirements for Nero Video 11:
- Windows ® XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows Vista ® SP1 or higher (32 - and 64-bit), Windows ® 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32 - and 64-bit version)
- To create and edit SD-Video: CPU 2 GHz AMD or Intel ®, 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista ® or Windows ® 7)
- For creating and editing HD-video processor Intel ® Core ™ II Duo 2,2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200 + 2.6 GHz or higher, 2 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components (including templates, content, and temporary disk space)
- Graphics card with support for Microsoft DirectX ® 9.0 and 3D-accelerated, 16-bit color and at least 128 MB of graphics memory (32-bit color True Color, 256 MB of dedicated video memory and support Shader Model 3.0)
- DVD drive for installation and play.
- Recordable or rewritable drive for burning and creating CD-ROM, DVD or Blu-ray.
- DirectX ® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows Media ® Player 9
- Third-party components such as: Microsoft Windows ® Installer 4.5 and Microsoft. NET ® 4, Microsoft ® DirectX ® or Adobe Flash shipped with the product or automatically downloaded, if not in the package.
- For some services require an Internet connection (DSL-1000 and above). Costs for connection to the Internet with the user.
In 64-bit operating systems, applications run in emulation mode 32-bit environment.
To the software to work properly, the device must be correctly installed and must be recognized by the operating system.
It is strongly recommended that you install the latest WHQL-certified device drivers.
Special Requirements for video editing and creation:
- Controller FireWire ® (IEEE ® 1394) with support for OHCI capture DV or HDV ™.
- TV tuner and video capture card to capture video in both analog and digital formats.
- Up to 50 GB of available hard disk space for disk images and temporary files.
- The presence of a compatible graphics card with support for NVIDIA ® CUDA ™, AMD App Acceleration and Intel ® Media SDK and memory of 256 MB.
- To play copy-protected video content to the appropriate software and hardware.