TomTom for PNA: Europe East U 880.3812 Multilingual | 1.38 GB
The eastern area of Europe - a map that includes all the forests, lakes and built area.
- Complete navigation 'from door to door' in the following countries: (99.9): Austria, Belgium, Vatican City, Hungary, Germany, Holland (Netherlands), Denmark, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Estonia.
- Partial coverage of the following countries: Bulgaria (54/55 *), Latvia (62/63 *), Russia (37/45 *), Romania (14 *), Turkey (67/68 *), Ukraine (43 *) and Croatia (60 / 69 *, including major cities and the coast).
- For other Eastern European countries available network connecting roads, providing easy navigation throughout the region.
* - The different conflicting figures from official sources
Zone map of Eastern Europe for devices with internal memory of 2 GB. Neuproschennaya, Unicode supports ALG, IQ Route, HNR, ASR and Cspeech.
- Coverage of the roads, and about 10.3 million km / about 6.3 million miles
- Points of Interest (POI): 5,7 million POI
This release is laid out map for informational purposes only. To maintain further sovershnstvovaniya cards, as well as providing actual connection to the server for information about the services of traffic, weather, speed cameras, etc., we strongly recommend to buy a map at the above web site developer.
11 C2 57 59 28 F5 6A 35 CF E5 9A A2 23 93 2E D2 Europe_East-454.meta
Release Date: 11/14/2011
System Requirements: PNA core with navigation, not lower than 9.02h
Coverage Area: Eastern Europe region
If links die, I will reupload at here.