Maxwell Render 2.6.0 & Plugins
Maxwell Render 2.6.0 (x86/x64) & Plugins | 656.5 MB
Maxwell Render Nextlimit company is an independent system of visualization (rendering) of three-dimensional objects, which is based on the principle of "no assumptions". That is, it is based on the physical properties of light and surfaces. Since the program uses the equation of the wave theory of light, it allows to visualize three-dimensional scenes with unprecedented quality.
Windows (32 and 64):
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7.
2 GHz Intel ?? Pentium ?? 4 processor, Athlon AMD or better.
1GB RAM minimum. 2 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended.
400 MB available hard disk space for installation.
3 button mouse recommended.
Attention! MaxwellRender not understand the Cyrillic alphabet. Make sure that all folders and paths that store designs and materials were in Latin.
Key new features and enhancements in this version:
- A new procedural primitives for creating hair (compatible with Shave & Haircut, Maya Hair, Max Hair, Ornatrix, Cinema Hair);
- A new procedural primitives for rendering particles (compatible with RealFlow particles, Maya particles, 3dsMax);
- Support for vector displacement and a new algorithm for displacement;
- Support for the reference MXS-falylov;
- Support for the reference materials (?)
- Improvements in image processing, filtering, and aliasing (Big improvements in image processing, filtering and aliasing);
- Improved integration with RealFlow;
3D Studio Max - 8-2012
ArchiCAD - 12-15
Cinema4D - 12, 13
LightWave - 8, 9, 10
Maya - 2008-2012
Rhinoceros - 4, 5
SketchUp - 6, 7, 8
SoftImage - 2011, 2012
Mirror 2 :