Siemens NX I-DEAS 6.2

Siemens NX I-DEAS 6.2 | 3.0 GB

TheSiemens PLM Software program encompassing both this strategic objectiveand the tactical objective for I-deas customers is called Evolution ofExcellence.? This program combines the excellence from both thetraditional I-deas product line and the Unigraphics product line tocreate a product with superior productivity called NX.

About Siemens AG

SiemensAG is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind inEurope. Siemens has international headquarters located in Berlin, Munichand Erlangen. The company has three main business sectors: Industry,Energy, and Healthcare; with a total of 15 divisions. Worldwide, Siemensand its subsidiaries employ approximately 420,800 people in nearly 190countries and reported global revenue of 76.651 billion euros for theyear of 2009. Siemens AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, andhas been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since March 12, 2001.

I-DEAS(Integrated Design and Engineering Analysis Software), a Computer-aideddesign software package. It was originally produced by StructuralDynamics Research Corporation in 1982. I-DEAS was used primarily in theautomotive industry, most notably by Ford Motor Company (whostandardized on the program) and by General Motors. SDRC was bought in2001 by its competitor, Electronic Data Systems, which had also acquiredUGS Corp. (maker of Unigraphics). EDS merged these two products intoNX. UGS was purchased by Siemens AG in May 2007, and was renamed SiemensPLM Software.

Siemens PLM Solutions has, since 2001, beenimplementing a plan to move I-deas customers forward to NX while alsotaking care of the immediate needs of I-deas customers. This planfocuses on the Siemens PLM Software strategic objective for our I-deascustomers to migrate from I-deas to NX successfully, while preservingyour investment and intellectual capital contained in your I-deas dataand maintaining continuity in current workflows. This strategic planencompasses both I-deas and I-deas Team Data Manager (TDM) and the movefrom I-deas with TDM to NX with Teamcenter Engineering.

Name: Siemens
Version: NX I-DEAS 6.2 Build M0 32bit
Interface: multilanguage

Mirror 2: