Honda/Acura Navigation White DVD Version v4.92 (2010-2011)
Honda/Acura Navigation White DVD Version v4.92 (2010-2011) | 7.27 GB
Hit the road with the latest navigation information at your fingertips. With this new Acura 2012 DVD Map Update, your direction will be guided by a system that delivers optimal performance and identifies new highways, subdivisions, businesses, and points of interest. With map coverage that includes the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, your Acura will be equipped for travel both near and far.
Should work with following cars
If its a WHITE Nav disk It Should work
Acura RL 05-11
Acura TL 07-08
Acura MDX 05-09
Acura TSX 06-11
Acura RDX 07-11
Honda Odyssey 05-11
Honda Pilot 06-11
Honda Accord 06-11
Honda Ridgeline 06-11
The coverage area included in the disk map is the U.S. and Northern Canada, Alaska and Mexico are not included in the navigation charts.
Here's what to do:
1. Download/Open ImgBurn and select "write files/folder to disc" option on home screen. Add folder you created in Step 3. Go to Options tab and make file system be only UDF, not ISO9660.
2. Insert blank DVD R DL disk into selected drive, then hit the big Build button. Select Yes on the pop-up dialog box whenever it comes up.
3. Turn on your nav unit in your car, then remove the original disc and insert new one.
4. Mine automatically downloaded after a minute. A white box appeared with progress bar and it finished in like 2 minutes.
5. From others: If "Software upload" message doesn't appear, hold down MAP, MENU and CANCEL simultaneously for 5 seconds.
6. It should be good to go now. To check, go to info and check system information on your nav unit.