Redshift 7 Premium (1xDVD) | 2.63 GB
Redshift 7 Premium is your comprehensive guide to the heavens. A huge panorama of the MilkyWay, photo-realistic horizons and a 3-D flight out of our galaxy are only a few ways in which Redshift turns astronomy into a breathtaking and inspiring experience. Countless unique features such as telescope and joystick control, over 100 multimedia tours, macro recorder to create your own tours, online access to the Digitized Sky Survey and Google Maps, high quality videos, animations and the extensive help make Redshift 7 Premium the indispensable guide to the night skies.
The Download version does not contain:
Video History of the Universe*
USNO-B1.0 star catalog (there are "only" 2.5 million stars instead of 100 million but you can easily update the software online)
Realistic 3-D model of our galaxy with impressive 3-D flights
Now more than 2.5 million stars, planets and Deep Sky objects
Includes exoplanets an dwarf planets
New Horizon Panoramas fur Earth, Moon and Mars
Direct access to star catalogs SIMBAD and SOHO
Download of new discoveries and orbital data of satellites, comets and asteroids from the latest object databases on the Internet into the main Redshift database. Updates are provided at least twice a month.
Comprehensive observation planner for your in-the-field observation
Direct link to www.redshift-live.com for the exchange of guided tours and workspaces
Tracking and visualization tools, chart asteroids, comets, and meteor showers
Telescope control for most popular brands of robotic telescopes (ASCOM compliant)
Recording and exchange of guided tours
Numerical integration calculates the exact motion of comets and asteroids
Photo Galleries show hundreds of photos devoted to space and astronomy
Special 3D-flight mode to study celestial bodies from a close distance, also controllable with a joystick
Operating System: Win 2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
CPU Typ and Speed: Athlon/Pentium, 1,5 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Graphics: 1024 x 768 / High Color (16 Bit)
Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
Audio: 16 Bit
1. Install the program by executing RS7_UK_Premium_DE.exe
2. Put the crack rs7_kg.exe in the installed program folder.
3. Create a shortcut to the keygen. Open the shortcut properties dialog. In the "Target" field after quote insert a space and the serial number, for example, 0449T-F7100 (I used this one, although you can write any other serial you may have).
4. Launch Redshift 7, then startup the keygen using the shortcut created in step 3 which will open a dos cmd window with activation code.
5. Copy the serial and activation code into the appropriate window in Redshift 7. BE SURE TO CHOOSE MANUAL ACTIVATION.
If links die, I will reupload at here.