SolidWorks 2012 SP0.0 (32bit & 64bit) | 5.6 GB & 5.9 GB
SolidWorks 2012 offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. Included products are easy to learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
In 1993, SolidWorks founder Jon Hirschtick recruited a team of engineers with the explicit purpose of making 3D CAD technology more accessible. They did it by developing the first 3D CAD technology that ran on the Windows platform and didn't require expensive hardware and software to operate. 1995 marked the first release of SolidWorks® software. Within two months, it was winning accolades for ease-of-use, allowing more engineers than ever before to take advantage of 3D CAD in bringing their product designs to life.
In 1997, global lifecycle technology giant Dassault Systemes S.A. (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) took notice, acquiring SolidWorks for $310 million in stock.
Today, DS SolidWorks offers a complete toolset to create, simulate, publish, and manage data, maximizing the innovation and productivity of engineering resources. All of these solutions work together to allow organizations to design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
DS SolidWorks Corp. has continued to apply its “ease of use” mantra to new product extensions, including SolidWorks Simulation and SolidWorks Enterprise PDM. While solving complex simulations such as vibration or impact, SolidWorks Simulation makes it easy to validate if you have the right design – without needing a Ph.d in Finite Element Analysis. Consistent with this theme, SolidWorks data management deploys in as little as ten days, allowing organizations to capitalize on new opportunities faster.
About SolidWorks 2012
SolidWorks 2012 marks the 20th release of product development software delivering a range of features that will help you design faster and do your job better. Automated functionality streamlines design with a more continuous workflow. New productivity features accelerate product development, while connectivity tools expand collaboration with teams from around the world. SolidWorks 2012 delivers design that drives your business.
What’s New in SolidWorks 2012:
- You are now able to pin documents to the recently used document fly out.
- You can now switch document units on the fly with the unit switcher located in the bottom right corner of the status bar.
- You can now choose faces to ignore in sheet metal flat patterns.
- Swept flanges can now be created in sheet metal and flattened.
- You can now start typing a command in the search palette, and it will start narrowing down the possibilities (ala the Windows 7 Start button).
- New equation dialogue; you can change solve order and categorize (and sort) equations
- Exploded views are now shown on the drawing palette, and there is now a right-click option to explode an existing view.
- BOM’s can now be created without preselecting a view.
- Balloons can now be ordered numerically around a view.
- Magnet lines are now available to snap balloons too, like in 3DVIA Composer!
- Unused view labels (such as those from deleted views) are now automatically reused.
- Custom Compass
- BOM Hotspot
- Taking a cue from 3DVIA, selecting a component and hitting Tab will hide the component.
- Manufactured part costing will allow users to account for part costs based on material, machining, and set up.
- Motion Optimization
- Large Design Review – enables users to work with massively large assemblies.
In SolidWorks 2012 SP0.0 32bit & 64bit Full Multilanguage included:
- SolidWorks 2012 SP0.0 32bit Full_Multilanguage.iso
- SolidWorks 2012 SP0.0 64bit Full Multilanguage.iso
- PDMWorks Server
If links die, I will reupload at here.