Siemens PLM NX 18.104.22.168 MP05 (x86/x64) | 2.53 GB
Bringing High Definition PLM to product development, Siemens PLM NX redefines productivity with a powerful suite of integrated CAD, CAE and CAM solutions. Siemens PLM NX takes full advantage of the High Definition PLM Technology Framework to improve decision making throughout the product development process.
About Siemens AG
Siemens AG is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens has international headquarters located in Berlin, Munich and Erlangen. The company has three main business sectors: Industry, Energy, and Healthcare; with a total of 15 divisions. Worldwide, Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 420,800 people in nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of 76.651 billion euros for the year of 2009. Siemens AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since March 12, 2001.
About SIEMENS PLM NX
NX is a next-generation digital product development system that helps companies transform the product lifecycle. With the industry's broadest suite of integrated, fully associative CAD/CAM/CAE applications, NX touches the full range of development processes in product design, manufacturing and simulation.
NX provides a complete suite of integrated process automation tools to enable companies to capture and reuse product and process knowledge encouraging the use of corporate best practice.
What's fixed in Maintenance Pack 05 for NX 22.214.171.124
- The problem in Ship Design where certain Shell Expansion curves where mapped incorrectly is fixed.
- The problem in Ship Design where the MarkingLineAttributes profiles were on the wrong cutting side is fixed.
- The problem in Ship Design where creating Inverse Bendings somtimes caused errors is fixed.
- The problem in Ship Design where arcs were output incorrectly from NXSHIP XML is fixed.
- The problem in Ship Design where the Plate Preparation layer from Single parts changed to layer 1 after modifications is fixed.
- The problem in Ship Design where a warning that a text block did not fit was not shown when processing the data for Manufacturing XML Output is fixed.
- The problem in Manufacturing Turning where reselecting the start point caused an error is fixed.
- The problem in Manufacturing Turning where specifying Axial Trim Plane 1 and Axial Trim Plane 2 in a rough turning operation caused an error is fixed.
- The problem in Assemblies where editing a feature sometimes caused errors is fixed.
- The problem where the Part Cleanup utility on some parts took long time to finish is improved.
- The problem in Drafting where the detail view label had the wrong scale factor is fixed.
- The problem in Drafting where the detail view scale defaulted back to 1:1 after update is fixed.
- The problem where the Teamcenter relation IMAN_UG_UDF was not being created during Part Save is fixed.
- The problem in Routing where a Built-in-Path component did not flip using the Flip Component dialog is fixed.
- The problem in Routing where replacing a backshell caused the overstock on a connected segment to disappear is fixed.
- The problem where the partial loading of an assembly with PMI data which referenced geometry that no longer existed in a sub-component caused an error is fixed.
- The problem where loading an assembly with PMI data which referenced geometry in an unloaded sub-assembly caused an error is fixed.
- The problem where the sketch color changed during editing in a Lightweight-shown assembly is fixed.
- The problem where opening certain assemblies caused the error "There is an object that depends upon itself" is fixed.
- The problem in NX Open where the SignJar utility failed to sign a jar file is fixed.
- The problem in NX Open where forcing an update of a model with KF rules failed due to NXOpen JAR file signature checking is fixed.
- The problem in Routing where the name attribute of the port and terminals of a Multiport could not be renamed is fixed.
- The problem in in Assemblies where if WAVE edits were made to an assembly containing frozen WAVE data before the components were unfrozen the assembly did not update and the Assembly Navigator did not show the Out of Date flag and there were no warnings is fixed.
- The problem where using the Routing Run Import API caused a Storage Manager error is fixed.
If links die, I will reupload at here.