Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 SP1 14.0.6023.1000 (32/64 Bit) DVD
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 SP1 14.0.6023.1000 (32/64 Bit) DVD | 2.51 Gb
Office 2010 opens up a world of design options to help you express your ideas with more impact. New and improved picture formatting tools, such as color saturation and artistic effects, let you transform your visuals into works of art. And a wide range of new customizable themes and SmartArt® graphic layouts offer more ways to make your ideas stick.
Accomplish more when working together.
Brainstorm ideas, keep versions in sync, and meet deadlines faster when you're working in groups. Co-authoring in Word 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Excel Web App, and OneNote 2010 shared notebooks enable you to edit the same file at the same time with other people - even when they're in different locations.
With Office 2010, you can get things done on your schedule.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps. Extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web. Store your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files online and then access, view, edit, and share content from virtually anywhere.
- Microsoft Office Mobile. Stay current and respond quickly using new mobile versions of Office applications designed specifically for your Windows Phone 7 device.
- Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010. Synchronize SharePoint 2010 lists and libraries with SharePoint Workspace, formerly known as Microsoft Office Groove, so you can access, view, and edit files anytime and anywhere from your computer. Everything will automatically sync to the SharePoint server when you're back online.
Stay connected to your business and social networks.
Outlook 2010 is your hub for colleagues, customers, and friends. Use Outlook Social Connector to quickly view history of e-mails, meetings, or attachments you receive from individuals. Get additional information about people to stay on top of your business and social circles through SharePoint My Site, Windows Live, or other popular third-party sites.
Get your message out instantly.
Broadcast your PowerPoint presentation to a remote audience, whether or not they have PowerPoint installed. The new PowerPoint Broadcast Slide Show feature enables you to present right from your desk, while your audience views the presentation live in their Web browser.
Create powerful data insights.
Track and highlight important trends with new data analysis and visualization features in Excel 2010. The new Sparklines feature delivers a clear and compact visual representation of your data through small charts within worksheet cells. Slicers let you filter and segment your PivotTable data in multiple layers so you can spend more time analyzing and less time formatting.
Manage large volumes of e-mail with ease.
Save valuable time by streamlining your inbox. Outlook 2010 lets you compress long e-mail threads into a few conversations that can be categorized, prioritized, and conveniently filed. The new Quick Steps feature lets you perform multi-command tasks, such as reply and delete, with a single click.
Deliver compelling presentations.
Captivate your audience with personalized videos in your presentations. Embed and edit videos directly in PowerPoint 2010. Trim, add fades and effects, or bookmark key scenes. Videos inserted from your files are now embedded by default, so you can share your dynamic presentations without having to manage separate media files.
Store and track all of your ideas in one place.
Get the ultimate digital notebook for tracking, organizing, and sharing text, pictures, and audio and video files with OneNote 2010. New features such as page version tracking, automatic highlighting, and Linked Notes give you more control over your information, so you're always on top of your content and changes made by others.
Work your way, faster and more easily.
Microsoft Office BackstageT view replaces the traditional File menu to give you a centralized space for all of your file management tasks, including save, share, print, and publish. The enhanced Ribbon, common across Office 2010 applications, lets you access commands quickly and create or customize tabs to fit your work style.
Upgrade your 2007 to 2010:
When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2007 to the 2010 release you should not need to upgrade your hardware, although you might need to upgrade to a supported operating system. When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, or Office XP to the 2010 release you will have to make sure that your hardware and operating system meet the minimum 2010 Microsoft Office system requirements.
Office Professional Plus 2010 System Requirements:
- 500 MHz processor; 1 GHz required for Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Lync 2010, and certain advanced functionality.
- 3.5 GB available disk space
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX® 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
Home Page - http://www.microsoft.com
! No Password !
If you like my thread, please replay to keep topic live.
Thanks for download.